Title Guidelines for Article
(1) Your Title MUST Be In Upper and Lower Case Letters With The First Letter of Each Major Word Capitalized.
(2) The article title must not be in all CAPS.
(3) It is not required that you capitalize common words such as “a” – “the” – “to” – “for” etc, we accept these either way.
(4) We do not accept QUOTES around your entire TITLE.
(5) Do NOT end your TITLE with a period.
(6) Please do not submit Microsoft Word smart quotes in your TITLE. This includes quotes, apostrophe’s, double dashes, and 3 dots in a row. Replace smart quotes with standard quotes (“x”), apostrophe’s, double–dashes/or three periods (…) in a row.
(7) Refrain from excessive repetitive punctuation in your TITLE. One exclamation (!) or question mark (?) is enough to make a point.
(8) We do not allow HTML tags of any kind in your TITLE.
(9) Your TITLE must begin with the first word flush to the LEFT of the TITLE submission box.
(10) We do not allow your AUTHOR NAME or any WEBSITE URL to be in your TITLE.
(11) Your TITLE must not be keyword stuffed (too many redundant keywords used over and over again), but rather should read as a natural language TITLE that any human could easily appreciate. Do not over-optimize your TITLE, please.
(12) We do not allow Prescription Drug names in the title of your article.
(13) We do not accept one (1) word as the article TITLE, a MINIMUM of two unique words is required.
(14) We do not accept articles that use slang terms or profanity in the TITLE. Think child-safe or “G” rated article titles.