Make YouTube Videos That Create Sales
It is important to have a strategy for your YouTube videos channel. Start by defining who your audience is and what they will get out of your channel.
Optimization is always important with any type of search marketing. Using the right keywords and long-tail keywords to help master your SEO, but also understand what your audience is looking for and how they are searching for that information/product.
The main focus is to create videos that attract attention and longer views to gain YouTube’s trust and understanding of who you serve. This will give your channel YouTube approval and they will show your videos more often.
As you gain that trust there are a few items you will want to make sure are part of your videos to help make them selling tools.
CTA’s In YouTube Videos1. Channel Art – add a call to action. Always look for areas to tell the viewer what you want them to do.
2. Spoken Call To Action – Saying in your video what your CTA is will help the recall and really empress on the viewer how to take action.
3. CTA at the beginning of the description – use your keywords and your CTA at the beginning of your description.
4. Pin a CTA as your First Comment. Also, make sure to respond to comments and direct people to resources for those answers.
5. Use YouTube Cards to give more information – use cards to direct people to similar types of interest or information. It is a good way to keep them on your channel, which is also extra bonus points with YouTube.
The Biggest Benefits of YouTube Videos
1. It is a powerhouse marketing tool.
2. It can help turbocharge your authority, reach, and brand.
3. It is one of the biggest search engines – in the world.
4. Once someone subscribes to a channel, you can nurture those followers with more videos that interest them.
Oops!! Something's Missing
Please create a form in " MailChimp for WordPress Lite" plugin before using this shortcode.