[or_row][or_column width=”12/12″][or_title text=”MTIgVGlwcyB0byBUdW5lIFVwIFlvdXIgRmFjZWJvb2s=” animateswitch=”no” animateevent=”onhover” type=”h1″][or_column_text animateswitch=”no” animateevent=”onhover”]
- Maximize us of your page cover image – there is a 20% test limit policy on cover photos. You should include the following on your cover image: web address, call to action/special offer, featured product, upcoming event.
- Use tab apps to increase page features. Contest can: drive traffic, increase ‘likes’, extend audience reach to friends of current fans, boost engagement and activity, generate buzz and viral sharing.
- Clear and concise tab images. Use simple fonts, keep the text call-out short and simple and limit it to a few words.
- Use the Page Short Description. Outline a concise statement about your business and list you website URL.
- Review your Category. Especially if you’re a local business.
- Optimize the ‘about’ section for graph search. Review and complete the remainder of the About area, which has subsections like Company Overview, Description, General information and Mission.
- Customize Your Facebook Page URL
- Activate Replies to Comments. This treaded comments feature allows for more specific and richer interaction around a comment.
- Update Admins and Roles.
- Check your notification settings. You want to make sure you are aware when a visitor comments or messages you.
- Review your content posting type, time and frequency.
- Evaluate your responses. How are you responding and engaging to comments others make?
[/or_column_text][/or_column][/or_row][or_row][or_column width=”12/12″][or_column_text animateswitch=”no” animateevent=”onhover”]
July 2018, Google changed their algorithm to require websites to load quickly, those that don’t load quickly will loose their spots in the SEO rankings.