12 Tips to Tune Up Your Facebook
- Maximize us of your page cover image – there is a 20% test limit policy on cover photos. You should include the following on your cover image: web address, call to action/special offer, featured product, upcoming event.
- Use tab apps to increase page features. Contest can: drive traffic, increase ‘likes’, extend audience reach to friends of current fans, boost engagement and activity, generate buzz and viral sharing.
- Clear and concise tab images. Use simple fonts, keep the text call-out short and simple and limit it to a few words.
- Use the Page Short Description. Outline a concise statement about your business and list you website URL.
- Review your Category. Especially if you’re a local business.
- Optimize the ‘about’ section for graph search. Review and complete the remainder of the About area, which has subsections like Company Overview, Description, General information and Mission.
- Customize Your Facebook Page URL
- Activate Replies to Comments. This treaded comments feature allows for more specific and richer interaction around a comment.
- Update Admins and Roles.
- Check your notification settings. You want to make sure you are aware when a visitor comments or messages you.
- Review your content posting type, time and frequency.
- Evaluate your responses. How are you responding and engaging to comments others make?
July 2018, Google changed their algorithm to require websites to load quickly, those that don’t load quickly will loose their spots in the SEO rankings.